Number of Images
Recommended Sq Footage
Less than 10
up to 1400
1400 - 2200
2201 - 3000
3001 - 4800
This is perfect when you need ALL the photos delivered in a hurry!
• 24 Hour Rush - $40
24 HOUR RUSH
Sometimes the best view is 50-300 feet in the air. Aerial photos are the best way to highlight acreage, landscaping, and fantastic views. You will get about 8-10 photos from different angles of the property.
• Aerial/Drone Session Add-0n Only - $75
Video is a great way to incorporate details and publicize your listings using your website and social media. Images, video clips, music, and headlines are used to grab attention and engage your followers in order to get them to stop scrolling.
• Basic Slideshow - $20
20-30 seconds, Still photos only
• Hybrid Slideshow - $50
45-60 seconds, Still photos AND Video clips
Give potential buyers a quick peek inside the property from their point of view. This video will physically walk through the home room by room.
A walk-through video adds 30-60 minutes onto the session time in order to capture the extra video footage.
• Short Walk-through - $100
1-2 minutes, Front exterior footage
• Long Walk-through - $150
2-3 minutes, detail footage, front and back exterior footage
benefits of hiring Dana Burress Photography
• SAVE TIME! - You don't have to be an expert in Photoshop because I will photograph and edit the images for you. I'll make sure the pictures are clear and bright, the colors look true to life, and that the skies are blue everyday.
• GIVE THE HOMEOWNER ANOTHER REASON TO SIGN WITH YOU AND REFER THEIR FRIENDS - The work you do behind the scenes may not always be understood - but hiring a professional photographer is a gift that you can give your clients and they will probably brag about it!
• LESS TRAVEL - ONE LESS TRIP TO THE PROPERTY MEANS MORE TIME TO WORK ON YOUR TO-DO LIST - and I don't charge travel fees for Nelson, Washington, Marion, Bullitt, Hardin, Taylor and Jefferson counties.
• NO PHONE TAG - You can schedule appointments online instantly.
• EASY PREPARATION - I provide a checklist of items to help prepare the homeowner for the photo shoot. They will appreciate your expertise and you will have a tool to make the "decluttering" conversation go smoother.
• WORRY LESS ABOUT TAKING BAD PHOTOS - You are getting a true professional photographer. I am a member of the PPA (Professional Photographers of America) and am dedicated to further learning, improvements and excellence in photography.
• CAMERA EQUIPMENT IS EXPENSIVE. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND STILL GET THE BEST - I use professional grade Canon cameras and lenses.
• I've worked as a full-time photographer since 2004.
• Before becoming a photographer I worked as a wedding videographer.
• I live in Bardstown, Kentucky with my husband and two daughters.
• I've seen over 100 Broadway shows.
• Spaghetti is my comfort food.
• I volunteer as the photography club leader for the Nelson County 4H Club.
• Disney World is my favorite vacation spot. My husband proposed to me in front of Cinderella's castle.
"There's no place like home." - Dorothy
I love working as a real estate photographer because it gives me a way to help people not just buy a house, but to make a home that is filled with memories and families.
Still have questions? Contact me!